1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
work as a nurse in malaysia
tried buah bambangan, tuhal
been to more funerals in 2007 than in my entire life
wore saree (thanks to dr chitra)
wore coloured contact lenses (thanks to mel c)
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
i didn’t make any last year, and i haven’t make any this year… yet.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
karen, my sister
shirley, my ex-cell group member
4. Did anyone close to you die?
fortunately, thankfully, no
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
love, joy, peace… seriously
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
3rd january 2007 – first time working as a nurse in malaysia. also signifying a change, a transition.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
going through 2007 in one piece
9. What was your biggest failure?
no failures, just lessons learnt
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
minor burn with permanent scar on my left lower limb, thanks to ac beauty lane
11. What was the best thing you bought?
a dslr camera & lens
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
aunty vui tze, for her lovingkindness
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
a dslr camera, trips to sipadan/thailand, multiple cups of coffee @ various cafes, dive gears
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
meeting up with melissa chong, grace kong, maya oh, nancy thien…
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
“how can i keep from singing Your praise”
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
a little happier, fatter by a few kgs, richer by a few ringgits
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
soaking up sun at the beach
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
spending time on facebook
20. How did you spend Christmas?
church & family
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
22. What was your favorite TV program?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
24. What was the best book you read?
“the final quest” by rick joyner… scared the hell out of me… literally
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
besides singing in the car?
26. What did you want and get?
a dslr camera, dive fins/bag
closer ties with family members & cousins
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What was your favorite film this year?
all free, downloaded films
29. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
i spent time with 2 close friends and sulked (silly me)… i was 31
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
what has been done cannot be undone
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
32. What kept you sane?
God… and aunty vui tze… and close friends
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
no interest in politics, sadly
35. Who did you miss?
36. Who was the best new person you met?
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
the mind is a powerful thing
don’t ever get involve in office politics… never… ever